A search engine that pays you

Burger at Marrybrown

My daughter was invited to a birthday party of her friend to one of the Marrybrown restaurants. When I went to drop her there, I too was asked to stay back. So, I stayed and had a good look around.

Prior to this, I often passed the place wondering how it will be. After tasting the food of Pizza Hut and McDonalds, I did not fancy eating burger in this place. This was different thing to try on.

So, I soon found that it had a play area. It would be free for all kids if there was no party going on. Now, that would be a treat for my kids. What’s more, I could also enjoy hands free burgers now and then.

I also found that the burgers were quiet tasty and good. I enjoyed the party. I thanked the hostess not only for inviting me for the party but also for showing me a new place to freak out, that too, with my kids.

So when my daughter asked for another trip to Marrybrown, I did not think twice. But I made a promise to her that if she spends 2 hours studying on Wednesday, I would take her there on Thursday. And I did. I took both my daughters to Marrybrown restaurant on Thursday. They had a very good time at the tiny play area there and I enjoyed a solitary treat with a burger and iced lemon tea(though the latter was not as good).

Back to My own experiences

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good One.. Like this deals too. Marrybrown chennai - "Marrybrown Chennai Menu -
Buy One Get One of Chilly Cheese Burger + French Fries + Coke Pet Combo absolutely FREE.
Sign up and Grab the deal only at MyWannaDo. Exclusive Marry Brown Discount Offer -

ShareThis